We thought the future was here when it came to the tablet computer, but sometimes the ability to type on these touch screens seems to be just too much of a challenge. And the bulky and cheap designs of the Bluetooth keyboard cases, that have been released, make protecting and using one of these high-tech tablets almost unreasonable. It seems you either get a portfolio case, which is bulky and has a cheap Bluetooth keyboard, but somehow costs a fortune! Or you have to lug around a separate keyboard just to type! Well the future is here my friends, time to keep the high tech feel and leave behind the bulky out-dated cases! I present to you The Cube Laser Virtual Keyboard. This Bluetooth virtual keyboard is small, compact, and high quality! Perfect from top to bottom. The Cube Laser Virtual Keyboard a virtual, full size, laser keyboard that works on any flat surface. It connects to most any Bluetooth-enabled device including: iPad, iPhone, and most smart phones and laptops. The Cube Laser Virtual Keyboard runs off a rechargeable battery, which will last you 150 minutes per charge. The Cube Laser Virtual Keyboard is a full size, 63 key, QWERTY layout, laser keyboard. But hands down the greatest feature of this keyboard has is it’s size, which is just slightly larger than a match book! As someone who has used a virtual laser keyboard before, I’m here to tell you, these things are highly-accurate, incredibly stylish, easy to carry, and a hands-down attention grabber! ThinkGeek.com is now selling the The Cube Laser Virtual Keyboard for a current price of $179.99, and for the level to quality and technology your getting, that is actually a reasonable price. So if you are looking for something easy, accurate, and stylish, then The Cube Laser Virtual Keyboard is just right for you!
- Projects a full-size laser keyboard onto any flat surface
- Allows the convenience of full-size typing in a tiny form factor
- Connects wirelessly via bluetooth to iPhone, iPad, many Smartphones and most Laptops
- Mouse mode allows you to use your finger as a mouse rather than typing when using with a laptop.
- Rechargeable battery lasts for 150 minutes of continuous typing
- Charges via USB. No drivers to install
- Compatibility: iPhone 3GS/4, iPad (iOS4), Blackberry tablet, Android 2.0 and higher, Windows Phone 7, Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS
- Interface: Bluetooth HID and USB 2.0
- Keyboard Layout: 19mm sized QWERTY layout
- Detection rate: Up to 400 characters per minute
- Operating Surface: Most flat opaque surfaces
- Battery duration: Approximately 150 minutes, 700mAh built-in rechargeable battery